Steph is Knittingsamurai on Ravelry and there is also a discussion group for this podcast Knitting Samurai Plus 1 and Expectant Knitter Podcast.
If you want to catch up on the episodes released prior to this, check out www.expectantknitter.blogspot.com. Or if you want to start with the very first Knitting Samurai Plus 1 Episode click here.
Busy Mind's Thinking of Waves by Yellow Cosmo in Cascade Heritage in Baby Blue, Blue Horizon, and Marine.
Socks for Steph but not me are in Berroco Sox color 1452 using 1.5 US 2.5MM needles are in the Undulating Rib Socks by Ann Budd from Favorite Socks by Interweave.
Tartine by Kristeen Griffin-Grimes knit with Claudia Handpaints Fingering in Rock Creek along with Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in the Thicket Colorway.
Papelime Sweater by Sarah Fama with Reynolds Revue in Asparagus in color.
Rhinebeck!!!! Festival 2012
- Walking around the Fairgrounds Sunday Wine Tasting, Specialty Foods, Harvest Kitchen Demos (11:00am, 12:30pm, 2:00pm, & 3:30pm) Building E
- 12:30 PM Sheep Dog Herding Demonstrations Area 3
- 1 PM Podcaster Meeting -On the Hill near the entrance (where the Ravelry meet-up is)
- 2 PM Llama Parade presented by Barn 27
- Two by Two Petting Zoo Area 13
- 10:30 AM Sheep Dog Herding Demonstrations
- 11 AM Llama Parade presented by Barn 27
- 11:00 AM “Leapin’ Llama Contest” Building 34
- Noon Punkin Chuckin Area 3
Vendor's to see:
Gale's Art Building 30
hand dyed roving,hand dyed yarn, Trindles drop spindles, Knitting needle jewelry, knitting patterns, handdyed silk, polwarth, blueface, merino
Into the Whirled Building C
handpainted spinning fiber, drum carded batts, hand-dyed sock yarn, knitting, fibre, crochet, merino, targhee, bfl, corriedale, rambouillet, silk, alpaca, romney, roving, combed top, felting, handspinning, itw
Miss Babs Hand-Dyed Yarns & Fibers Building C
hand dyed yarns, fiber, patterns, sock yarn, Yowza, lace, fingering, sport, DK, worsted,