Sunday, August 26, 2012

Episode 30 Christmas is Coming



Steph is Knittingsamurai on Ravelry and there is also a discussion group for this podcast Knitting Samurai Plus 1 and Expectant Knitter Podcast.

If you want to catch up on the episodes released prior to this, check out www.expectantknitter.blogspot.com. Or if you want to start with the very first Knitting Samurai Plus 1 Episode click here.


Hiwassee Creek Sassafras Sock in the Famer's Market Colorway wants to be a 4x2 Rib socks.


Socks That Stay on Too are the Patons Stretch Socks Steph is deisgning for Roland. Using color 31242 Olive size 2.5 US, 3.0mm needles
Dad's Recovery Socks are in Berroco Sox color 1435/ Navy Sea using 1.5 US 2.5MM needles, with a 6x2 Rib.

Dish Cloths...enough said.  Jenness Farms Goat Milk Soaps.

Mystery Shawl 2012: Rockefeller by Stephen West in Sundara Yarns Sock Yarn in Espresso Over Slate and Into The Whirled Pakakku in Anara and now Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in the Thicket Colorway.

Socks for Steph but not me are in Berroco Sox color 1452 using 1.5 US 2.5MM needles are in the Undulating Rib Socks by Ann Budd from Favorite Socks by Interweave. First Pair of Undulating Rib Socks from August 2008.

Desert Vista Dyeworks

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to say that, despite being a no-children-please for myself/ourselves, I love your podcast.

    Also to add that your theme music is a LOT louder then the meat of your podcast - so much so that I have to hit mute for the theme music so as not to be deafened and then whack the volume way up to hear what you are saying. I know I have a fluctuating hearing impairment (I have multiple sclerosis) but this is a little extreme. What is the theme music, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I had to try to read three illegible word-graphic thingies and type them in before the fourth was legible enough to read and I got it right. I know they can be read to me but,… hearing impairment.

      Delete