Thursday, May 17, 2012

Episode 22: A Sparkly New Day

Steph is Knittingsamurai on Ravelry and there is also a discussion group for this podcast Knitting Samurai Plus 1 and Expectant Knitter Podcast.

If you want to catch up on the episodes released prior to this, check out www.expectantknitter.blogspot.com. Or if you want to start with the very first Knitting Samurai Plus 1 Episode click here.


Irving The Icebox Monster by Rebecca Danger is knit with Dale of Norway Baby Ull.

Maluka by Bea Schmidt with Alisha Goes Around Panopoly of Peacocks in the Deciduous colorway.

Serrated Scarf by Megan Williams in Madeline Tosh Merino Light in the Thicket colorway.
Next on the needles will likely be the Gyllis by Stephen West or the Scrap Cardigan by Tracy Hudson. 

For next time, post on the ravelry thread titled What are you doing for fun besides knitting? to be entered to a skein and a half of Knit Picks City Tweed HW in the Blue Blood Colorway.  What to post? Tell me what you're doing for fun besides knitting.  Drawing will take place during Episode 23.

Steph used the City Tweed in her Lefyi sweater by Romi Hill.

2 comments:

  1. glad to see you back to your happy and bouncy self. i love the grey cashba for your shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph,

    that's another great episode of your podcast. Whenever I knit I watch your podcast when I'm at home and if possible everywhere else.

    I found your podcast great and simply love it. There are so many insperations for me and I keeps me going. Like Ivan and Uma (hope I type the names correct).

    When I'm not knitting I love to read books. I like fantasy (Harry Potter, Eragon, Inkheart, ...) and history storys (especially about London). And whenever I could I like to play with my two little nephews.

    Happy Knitting!
    Manuela from Germany ����

    ReplyDelete